About This Item
The Water Basics™ RED Line filter by Aquamira® provides peace of mind and drinking water safety with the added protection of bacteria, cyst and virus removal. With a filtration capacity yielding over 750 bottle refills and a replaceable RED Line Series (Aquamira® BVR) filter, these bottles are perfect for use in backpacking, camping, hunting, international travel and for emergency and natural disaster situations. Not only is this filter paired with a BPA-free, high-quality 20oz. bottle with a finger ring for ease in transport as well as a patented mouth valve, but the filter itself can be used as a drinking straw if needed. This filter combo will be the perfect addition to any outdoor adventure plan or emergency preparedness supply for your family.
- Water Basics RED Line Series Filter (120 gallon filter capacity)
- Over 750 bottle refills per filter
- Removes bacteria, virus and protozoan cysts such as Cryptosporidium and Giardia
- Patented mouth valve prevents leaks and is natural to use
- Dust cover protects mouth valve from contamination
- Finger ring for easy transport and connection to packs and bags
- Reduces Chlorine and other chemicals
- Improves water taste, odor and clarity
- BPA-free, Iodine-free, chemical-free
- Filters made in the USA
RED Line Series Filter Technology: Meets or exceeds ANSI/NSF Standard 53 for removal of Protozoan, Cysts, Bacteria and Virus.
Antimicrobial: Suppresses the growth of bacteria, algae, fungus, mold and mildew within the filter media.
Filter Removal Specifications:
- Protozoan Cysts: ≥ 99.9% per ANSI/NSF 53
- Bacteria: ≥ 99.9999% per ANSI/NSF 53 (such as E-coli, Cryptosporidium, etc)
- Virus: ≥ 99.99% per ANSI/NSF 53
- Chlorine Removal: Meets or Exceeds ANSI/NSF 42
- Additional Benefits: Reduces Chlorine and emerging contaminants.
- Filter Capacity: 120 gallons
- Flow (ml/min @3psi): 600 ml Max. / 300 ml Min
- Made in the USA
Sealed Shelf Life
Opened Shelf Life
*Shelf life based on optimal storage conditions.
To reach the maximum shelf life, your Nutristore™ products should be stored in an environment with temperatures ranging between 55°-70° F. Ideal storing conditions are in a cool, dark, dry environment where the product will be protected from moisture, oxygen, and sunlight. Excellent storing locations are in (but not limited to) closets, under beds and in basements. All stated shelf life is based on proper storage of your Nutristore™ products.
Storing your Nutristore™ products in a location with extreme temperatures, high humidity or an area where oxygen, sunlight and/or moisture may contact your product, will decrease the shelf life. After opening a can to consume, you should continue to store the product in optimal conditions with the white plastic lid secured. Limit the amount of time you allow your Nutristore™ foods to be exposed to air and light, doing so will help maximize the opened can shelf life.
Protect Your Investment
Taking proper care of your food storage will help ensure you have great tasting, nutritious foods when a disaster or time of emergency strikes. Nutristore™ foods are designed for long-term storage. By following proper storage guidelines, you can have the assurance that your food storage will keep its delicious taste and high quality for many years to come.