About This Item
The Nutristore™ Deluxe Food & Water Supply contains 30 (thirty) #10 cans of grains, fruits, vegetables, proteins, dairy and other essentials with up to a 25+ shelf life on many items. It also includes 14 (fourteen) buckets of assorted base grains as well as gourmet entrees, breakfast meals and many herbs & spices to ensure the best flavors for any meals you make! When it comes to water, we’ve included 2 (two) 55 gallon barrels or storage as well as 1 (one) Aquamira® In-home Water Filtration System with an extra replacement filter - combining for 240 gallons of filtration capacity!
This world is full of surprises and uncertainties. With this supply, you can ensure that your dietary and nutritional needs are taken care of no matter the circumstance!
- 30 #10 (gallon) cans, including real Freeze-dried and Dehydrated Fruits, Vegetables, Meats & Cheese
- 14 Assorted Food Buckets, including entree meals
- 2 - 55 ga. BPA-free Water Barrels
- One Aquamira® In-home Filtration System w/ Replacement Filter (240 gallon filtration capacity)
- 9,200 servings of food
- Over 657,000 Calories (1,800 Calories Per Day avg.)
- Up to 25 year shelf life on many items
#10 (Gallon-sized) Cans Included:
- 2 - Granola
- 2 - Dehydrated Apples
- 2 - Freeze-dried Bananas
- 2 - Freeze-dried Peaches
- 2 - Freeze-dried Strawberries
- 4 - Dehydrated Potatoes
- 2 - Dehydrated Carrots
- 2 - Freeze-dried Green Beans
- 2 - Freeze-dried Onions
- 2 - Freeze-dried Sweet Corn
- 2 - Salt
- 2 - Freeze-dried Cheddar Cheese
- 2 - Freeze-dried Chicken
- 2 - Freeze-dried Hamburger Beef
- 4 - Hard Red Wheat 6ga. Bucket
- 3 - Instant White Rice 6ga. Bucket
- 1 - Instant Milk 6ga. Bucket
- 1 - White Sugar 6ga. Bucket
- 1 - Lentils 6ga. Bucket
- 1 - Pinto Beans 6ga. Bucket
- 1 - Entree Combo Bucket
- 1 - Breakfast Combo Bucket
- 1 - Herb & Spice Variety Bucket
Water Storage & Filtration Included:
- 2 - 55 gallon BPA-free Water Storage Barrels
- 1 - Aquamira® In-Home Water Filtration System
- 1 - Aquamira® Frontier Plus BVR Replacement Filter
- 1 - Barrel Buddy Multi-tool/Wrench
The Aquamira® Home Filtration Kit is the first of its kind – A complete in-home system that allows you to access water from all areas and resources of a house while ensuring it’s clean and drinkable for your family in any emergency situation. Now you can consider your water heater, sink faucets, and exterior water spigots as go-to options for water. This kit comes complete with adapters for all these options and can easily connect to the pump filter to provide the water needed to drink, bathe and cook. Featuring the most state of the art filtration technology, the Aquamira® Plus BVR Filter not only protects against bacteria, cysts and chemicals but also viruses too! This kit is also compatible to use with your other water storage containers such as 55 ga. barrels, 5 gallon containers and Super Tankers.
BVR Mixed Media Filtration Technology incorporates a unique combination of the most advanced filtration techniques and media science available today. This patent pending design and manufacturing method has been thoroughly tested and certified by independent laboratories to consistently remove protozoan cysts, bacteria, and virus to ANSI/NSF Standard 52, and US EPA standards without the use of disinfecting chemicals such as chlorine, bromine, or iodine. BVR Mixed Media filters provide high flows and long service life in the most compact, lightweight cartridge available today.
BVR Filter Technology: Meets or exceeds ANSI/NSF Standard 53 for removal of Protozoan, Cysts, Bacteria and Virus.
Activated Coconut Shell Carbon: Reduces waterborne chemicals*, improves taste and eliminates offensive odors.
Antimicrobial: Suppresses the growth of bacteria, algae, fungus, mold and mildew within the filter media.
- Protozoan Cysts (Cryptosporidium): ≥ 99.9% per ANSI/NSF 53
- Bacteria (Raoutella Terrigena): ≥ 99.9999% per ANSI/NSF 53
- Virus (MS-2 Bacteriophage): ≥ 99.99% per ANSI/NSF 53
- Chlorine Removal: Meets or Exceeds ANSI/NSF 42
- Length: 3.30”
- Weight (dry): 0.81 oz.
- Filter Capacity: 120 gallons
- Flow (ml/min @3psi): 600 ml Max. / 300 ml Min.
*It is recommended that all stored water should be rotated annually
Sealed Shelf Life
Opened Shelf Life
*Shelf life based on optimal storage conditions.
To reach the maximum shelf life, your Nutristore™ products should be stored in an environment with temperatures ranging between 55°-70° F. Ideal storing conditions are in a cool, dark, dry environment where the product will be protected from moisture, oxygen, and sunlight. Excellent storing locations are in (but not limited to) closets, under beds and in basements. All stated shelf life is based on proper storage of your Nutristore™ products.
Storing your Nutristore™ products in a location with extreme temperatures, high humidity or an area where oxygen, sunlight and/or moisture may contact your product, will decrease the shelf life. After opening a can to consume, you should continue to store the product in optimal conditions with the white plastic lid secured. Limit the amount of time you allow your Nutristore™ foods to be exposed to air and light, doing so will help maximize the opened can shelf life.
Protect Your Investment
Taking proper care of your food storage will help ensure you have great tasting, nutritious foods when a disaster or time of emergency strikes. Nutristore™ foods are designed for long-term storage. By following proper storage guidelines, you can have the assurance that your food storage will keep its delicious taste and high quality for many years to come.