About This Item
This Deluxe Freeze-dried and Dehydrated Fruit Variety Supply provides 960 servings of your favorite fruits, including Strawberries, Pineapple, Peaches and more! Each fruit is delicious and easy to use in recipes for desserts, shakes, smoothies, or just as a healthy snack. When it comes to preparedness for a disaster or emergency, your family’s diet and nutrition can’t be compromised. This supply is the perfect assortment of Fruits to ensure your family is ready no matter the circumstance!
- Real Freeze-dried & Dehydrated Fruits
- 960 Total Servings
- Nutritious and Easy to Use
- Up to 25 year shelf life
Deluxe Fruit Variety 24pk includes the following:
- Four (4) #10 cans of Freeze-dried Strawberries (5.64 oz net wt. per can) (Country of Origin: USA/Mexico)
- Four (4) #10 cans of Freeze-dried Peaches (9.8 oz net wt. per can) (Country of Origin: USA/Chile)
- Four (4) #10 cans of Freeze-dried Banana Slices (16.9 oz net wt. per can) (Country of Origin: Ecuador)
- Four (4) #10 cans of Freeze-dried Raspberries (7.1 oz net wt. per can) (Country of Origin: USA/Chile/Serbia)
- Four (4) #10 cans of Freeze-dried Pineapple (8.5 oz net wt. per can) (Country of Origin: Costa Rica/China/Chile)
- Four (4) #10 cans of Dehydrated Apples (8.4 net wt. per can) (Country of Origin: USA)
Sealed Shelf Life
Opened Shelf Life
*Shelf life based on optimal storage conditions.
To reach the maximum shelf life, your Nutristore™ products should be stored in an environment with temperatures ranging between 55°-70° F. Ideal storing conditions are in a cool, dark, dry environment where the product will be protected from moisture, oxygen, and sunlight. Excellent storing locations are in (but not limited to) closets, under beds and in basements. All stated shelf life is based on proper storage of your Nutristore™ products.
Storing your Nutristore™ products in a location with extreme temperatures, high humidity or an area where oxygen, sunlight and/or moisture may contact your product, will decrease the shelf life. After opening a can to consume, you should continue to store the product in optimal conditions with the white plastic lid secured. Limit the amount of time you allow your Nutristore™ foods to be exposed to air and light, doing so will help maximize the opened can shelf life.
Protect Your Investment
Taking proper care of your food storage will help ensure you have great tasting, nutritious foods when a disaster or time of emergency strikes. Nutristore™ foods are designed for long-term storage. By following proper storage guidelines, you can have the assurance that your food storage will keep its delicious taste and high quality for many years to come.