About This Item
Nutristore™ Breakfast Granola Combo Pack gives your family a delicious wholesome breakfast meal for any situation. The whole family will love how delicious the wholesome granola combined with real strawberries or blueberries and instant milk tastes. You will also enjoy how simple they are to prepare and easy to clean up! Add a little bit of water and these meals are ready to be enjoyed. Nutristore™ offers you Strawberry or Blueberry for your breakfast meal options that are sure to please the whole family.
Not only are our Breakfast meals a perfect option for your food storage supply, they are ideal for family campouts, backpacking trips and hunting excursions. Packaged in their light-weight Freeze-dried form, makes them easy to carry around in any 72-hour kit, backpack or emergency preparation bag. With a 10 year shelf life and over 33,000 total calories per bucket, these meals will be there when you need them most! Having just-add-water breakfast meals to your families food supply will provide you family with a great start to any day!
• Just-add-water meals prepares in seconds
• 10 year shelf life
• Includes real vitamin-fortified Instant Milk Free of Supplemental Hormones
• Granola is free of any tree nut allergens
• Delicious wholesome breakfast packed with nutrients
• Made with natural ingredients
• Variety of uses
This kit contains the following pouches:
16 - Breakfast Granola with Blueberries and Milk
16 - Breakfast Granola with Strawberires and Milk
Sealed Shelf Life
Opened Shelf Life
*Shelf life based on optimal storage conditions.
To reach the maximum shelf life, your Nutristore™ products should be stored in an environment with temperatures ranging between 55°-70° F. Ideal storing conditions are in a cool, dark, dry environment where the product will be protected from moisture, oxygen, and sunlight. Excellent storing locations are in (but not limited to) closets, under beds and in basements. All stated shelf life is based on proper storage of your Nutristore™ products.
Storing your Nutristore™ products in a location with extreme temperatures, high humidity or an area where oxygen, sunlight and/or moisture may contact your product, will decrease the shelf life. After opening a can to consume, you should continue to store the product in optimal conditions with the white plastic lid secured. Limit the amount of time you allow your Nutristore™ foods to be exposed to air and light, doing so will help maximize the opened can shelf life.
Protect Your Investment
Taking proper care of your food storage will help ensure you have great tasting, nutritious foods when a disaster or time of emergency strikes. Nutristore™ foods are designed for long-term storage. By following proper storage guidelines, you can have the assurance that your food storage will keep its delicious taste and high quality for many years to come.
PreparationFirst, remove oxygen absorber. Shake pouch until contents are evenly dispersed. Add 2 c. of cold water to contents of pouch. Seal the pouch and shake well until powder dissolves. Pour contents into bowl and serve.
- SWEET Review by faline
I didn't know it had so much sugar when I bought it - had I known, I would not have bought it.
Tasty, but VERY milky and sugary.
Good thing I was trekking 20+ kms a day up and down mountains. (Posted on 2/19/16)
- Delicious. Much better than Mountain House Review by Betty B. Ready
- I could not believe how much better I liked this granola/fruit/milk version than the one I tried from Mountain House. The milk was delicious and didn't have that "powdered milk" taste. The fruit also was high quality, and the granola was obviously fresh, as it didin't have that oxidized flavor. Definitely a high quality product (Posted on 9/19/13)
- What a Shock Review by Kimball Design
- I've tasted a number of food storage items, including freeze dried foods and freeze dried entrees. I had come to the conclusion that living on food storage would never be a good experience. But I was not ready for this. When I tried the Nutristore granola I thought my wife had gone to the garden and picked fresh berries and just milked the cow. I would have never guessed that food storage could be better than my store-bought breakfast cereal. (Posted on 7/19/13)
- Hearty Breakfast Review by txmac520
- I bought this and the meal bucket and both are great. The granola is hearty and the fruit makes it even better. Plan on buying more and keeping them for any emergency. (Posted on 7/17/13)